White Line Images is doing our bit to help slow the spread of coronavirus by implementing our COVIDSafe plan at all events and adhering to the latest workplace requirements as outlined by the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria.
We will be working with Clubs and venues to ensure that our events comply with the necessary safety requirements as outlined by DHHS for sporting clubs and complexes. We will also be implementing several of our own measures to protect our staff and our customers such as:
- Providing and promoting the use of hand sanitiser upon arrival at our shoots
- Regularly cleaning high-touch surfaces with disinfectant
- Where possible, designating specific doorways as entry-only and exit-only points
- Keeping attendance records to assist with contracting tracing if required
- Implementing measures to encourage social distancing between staff and players/coaches where possible
- Encouraging the use of our new online ordering system to limit the need for interaction between staff and parents at shoots
Should you have any questions regarding your booking or how this may impact on future bookings with us, please contact Michelle on 0417 775 015 to discuss.